Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career with one of the top Indigenous employers in the North? If you are driven by results and love to contribute to organizational success, Tlicho Equipment Ltd. would like to hear from you!
Tlicho Equipment Ltd. (TEL) is an established company 100% Indigenous Owned by Tlicho Investment Corporation. We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled trades-person to join our team.
Heavy Equipment Technician
As part of the TEL Team, you will be responsible for:
- Repair and maintenance on both light vehicles and heavy equipment
- Produce and finish work orders in our fleet management software
- Work with and mentor/coach Apprentices
- Travel to the Tlicho communities
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Red Seal Journey-person Heavy Equipment Technician designation (4th Year Apprentice applicants will be considered)
- 4-5 years experience repairing and maintaining heavy equipment including Loaders, Excavators and Dozers.
- Excellent communication skills; oral and written
- Outstanding demonstrated commitment to safety
- Strong commitment to team work
- Highly driven; ability to take initiative and lead
- Hold a Valid Class 5 (or higher) Driver's Licence
This is a full time position. Tlicho Equipment Ltd. pays a competitive wage with a comprehensive benefits program.
We are seeking an individual with proven ability to work in a cross cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity.