Tłı̨chǫ Logistics (TCL) is currently recruiting for the following position which is located at our client site, Diavik Diamond Mine.
Service Operator I (Water Treatment Plant Operator)
As part of the overall HSE Team, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Service Operators II & III with the operation of the following plants on the Diavik mine site: mine wastewater treatment plant, potable water treatment plant & sewage treatment plant
- Assisting with maintenance of fluid handling systems
- Class II Water Treatment Certificate or Class I Water and Wastewater Treatment Certificate
- Small Water Systems & Chlorine Handling Certificates
- 1-3 years experience in water/wastewater treatment or related trade experience
- Experience with filtration, coagulation and flocculation water treatment facilities
- Experience with aerobic digestion sewage treatment facilities
This position is a temporary, salaried role and is site based with a 4 week on 4 week off shift rotation. Tłı̨chǫ Logistics pays a competitive salary.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.